Lawyers Who Ride
Find out how.
No Recovery? No Fees!
Watch Our Videos
Motorcycle Accident Resources Links
Whether you were recently involved in a motorcycle accident or you are simply looking for information about Michigan’s motorcycle laws, crash statistics and/or operator licensing regulations, you have come to the right place. The team at Michigan Biker Law has put together a list of helpful resources below, but we encourage you tocontact our firm directlyif you have specific questions.
Helpful Resources for Motorcyclists in Michigan:
- Since 1924, the American Motorcyclists Association (AMA) has “protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle” by advocating for riders’ interests.
- On the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) official website, you will find useful safety ratings, relevant news topics, educational videos and much more.
- Founded in 1987, the Motorcycle Riders Foundation (MRF) is a membership-based national motorcyclists’ rights organization based in Washington, D.C.
- The Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s website contains helpful information pertaining to motorcycle safety, rider training, operator licensing, rider courses and more.
- The National Agenda for Motorcycle Safety’s website addresses motorcycle safety and makes recommendations for improving the safety of riders throughout the U.S.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) aims to provide valuable information about vehicle safety, product recalls and other key issues.
Have Questions? Call Our Firm Today at (800) MI-BIKER or (800) 642-4537.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Types of Injuries
After a Motorcycle Accident
Drunk Driver Accidents
Helmet Laws in Michigan
Uninsured & Underinsured Riders
Sport Bike Accidents
Free Case Evaluation
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents Only!
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today to learn how we can help.
We Are Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Millions of Dollars Recovered on Behalf of Clients
More than 30 Years of Experience
AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Highly Recommended by Past Clients