Lawyers Who Ride
We’re different from other law firms.
Find out how.
No Recovery? No Fees!
You don’t have to pay us anything to represent you. Learn more!
Watch Our Videos
Get to know attorney Jerry Aaron and hear from real clients of our firm.
Motorcycles and Deer Crashes
Posted on Oct 5, 2012 8:49am PDT
Did you know that there is an organization in Michigan called “Michigan Deer Crash Coaliton?” Well, there is. With good reason. There were approximately 8,000 motor vehicle and motorcycle crashes involving deer in 2011. Here are some recommendations from this group.
- Slow down. It gives you more time to react.
- If you’re riding your motorcycle, ride with the front brake covered to reduce reaction time.
- Use high beams and additional driving lights when possible.
- If riding in a group of motorcycles, spread out in a staggered formation. If one rider hits a deer, this will lessen the chance that other riders will be involved.
- It’s time to bring out that protective gear, regardless of the weather.
- Watch out for deer especially at dawn and dusk. They are most active then, especially in the fall mating season.
- Deer often travel single file. If you see one cross a road, chances are that there are more nearby waiting to cross.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Types of Injuries
After a Motorcycle Accident
Drunk Driver Accidents
Helmet Laws in Michigan
Uninsured & Underinsured Riders
Sport Bike Accidents
Free Case Evaluation
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents Only!
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today to learn how we can help.
Michigan’s Only Exclusive Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
We Are Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Millions of Dollars Recovered on Behalf of Clients
More than 30 Years of Experience
AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Highly Recommended by Past Clients
2018 All Rights Reserved.