Lawyers Who Ride
We’re different from other law firms.
Find out how.
No Recovery? No Fees!
You don’t have to pay us anything to represent you. Learn more!
Watch Our Videos
Get to know attorney Jerry Aaron and hear from real clients of our firm.
What Do I Do After an Accident?
Do’s and Don’ts
In order to pave the way to potentially achieve the best possible outcome regarding compensationfollowing your motorcycle accident, it’s important that you follow certain guidelines. Failing to do so can create unnecessary problems or delays with your case or may even adversely affect the amount you ultimately receive. Here is a basic guide of do’s and don’ts:
- Remain at the scene of the accident.
- Call 911 for the assistance of police and ambulance officers.
- Assist others involved in the accident as much as possible with any necessary first aid.
- Collect the contact information of any witnesses willing to share it.
- Exchange driver and insurance information with any other drivers involved.
- Take photos of the scene if at all possible. In some cases these may make a material difference to the investigation and outcome of your case.
- Give a statement to police when they arrive.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Note that this is, of course, vital above all else. But if you are able to do so, the other points should also be observed.
- Do not make any statements to insurance companies – either your own or any other driver’s, until you are represented by a competent attorney. Don’t engage in conversation with them, nor agree to an appointment to do so.
- Contact a Flint motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Flint Motorcycle Accident Attorney
At Michigan Biker Law, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We care about looking out for riders and will be there when you’re facing the aftermath of an accident. The earlier we are contacted, the better, as we can then investigate your case while evidence is still available and unchanged and witnesses have a better recollection of events. We can also prevent insurance companies from calling the shots and intervene to ensure your rights are protected.
Contact a Flint motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible following an accident so you have someone on your side from the beginning.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Sport Bike Accidents
Types of Injuries
Soft Tissue Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury
Drunk Driver Accidents
Helmets & Motorcycles
What Do I Do After an accident?
Free Case Evaluation
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents Only!
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today to learn how we can help.
Michigan’s Only Exclusive Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
We Are Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Millions of Dollars Recovered on Behalf of Clients
More than 30 Years of Experience
AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Highly Recommended by Past Clients
Video Information Center
Motorcycle Accidents Are All We Do
A Lawyer Who Rides
Harley’s At the Drags at Milan Dragway
Attorney that Rides
Client Testiominal – Hillary
© 2018 All Rights Reserved.