Motorcycle Accident Resources Links
Whether you were recently involved in a motorcycle accident or you are simply looking for information about Michigan's motorcycle laws, crash statistics and/or operator licensing regulations, you have come to the right place. The team at Michigan Biker Law has put together a list of helpful resources below, but we encourage you to contact our firm directly if you have specific questions.
Helpful Resources for Motorcyclists in Michigan:
American Motorcyclists Association
- Since 1924, the American Motorcyclists Association (AMA) has "protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle" by advocating for riders' interests.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- On the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's (IIHS) official website, you will find useful safety ratings, relevant news topics, educational videos and much more.
Motorcycle Riders Foundation
- Founded in 1987, the Motorcycle Riders Foundation (MRF) is a membership-based national motorcyclists' rights organization based in Washington, D.C.
Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- The Motorcycle Safety Foundation's website contains helpful information pertaining to motorcycle safety, rider training, operator licensing, rider courses and more.
National Agenda for Motorcycle Safety
- The National Agenda for Motorcycle Safety's website addresses motorcycle safety and makes recommendations for improving the safety of riders throughout the U.S.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) aims to provide valuable information about vehicle safety, product recalls and other key issues.
Have Questions? Call Our Firm Today at (800) MI-BIKER or (800) 642-4537.